The girl behind the blog is me, Lisa Thompson or LT for short. I am a 25 year old girl that has battled the issues most girls my age battle. I fortunately have learned so much about life from watching my friends, family and myself go through different things life throws at you.
Some fun facts about me:
- I grew up in a small town in Michigan, where I was surrounded by fields, farms and great people.
- I graduated from Michigan State University, with a bachelors in Communication and a specialization in Public Relations.
- I now work for fortune 500 company
- Am a contributor writer for Elite Daily and The Indie Chicks
- A Fitness instructor for spinning
- Sit on a local area sports facility board
- Advocate runner, currently training for a marathon
- Half my heart is in my mission trip work to Africa and Haiti
- I have the best family and friends, a person could ask for
- Following God’s plan for me
- Helping others see their true beauty
- Empowering women to follow their dreams
- Working with kids
- Email: selflovebeauty@gmail,com
- Twitter: @selflovebeauty
- Facebook: facebook.com/selflovebeauty
I have found what love can be, still continuing to write my own story to find myself and seeing the beauty in others. This blog was put together to show everyone that other people around them go through the same things as them daily and to help them find their true beauty and self love.